Pet Surgery & Diagnostics
Our surgical and diagnostic capabilities for dogs and cats and other pets continue to advance with the discovery of new procedures, techniques and treatments. Our veterinarians offer the optimal surgical experience by utilizing state of the art veterinary surgery and diagnostics. Our surgical suite is equipped with the safest anesthesia administration, advanced monitoring equipment, warming blankets and CO2 surgical laser.
Our veterinarians can perform standard elective procedures including:
- Spay & Castration
- Preventative Gastropexy
- Stenotic Nares
- Feline Declawing
We are also prepared for unexpected surgeries and orthopedics, such as foreign body removal, bladder stone removal, mass removal, biopsy, splenectomy, cruciate ligament repair, patellar luxation and many others.
Our veterinary diagnostic and laboratory capabilities are designed to keep up with the needs of our patients. We offer:
- Digital Radiography
- Digital Dental Radiography
- In-house laboratory (urinalysis, fecal analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, chemistry
- and blood count)
- Cat & Dog Blood Pressure, pulse oximetry, heart monitoring (ECG), and capnography
- Intraocular Pressure monitoring for glaucoma
- Ultrasound for dogs, cats and pets